Subject: [PATCH RESEND 0/8] use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()

From: Libo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:36:31 +0800

We can use the wrapper functions platform_{get,set}_drvdata() instead of
dev_{get,set}_drvdata() with &pdev->dev, it is convenient for user.

Also, unnecessary dev_set_drvdata() is removed, because the driver core
clears the driver data to NULL after device_release or on probe failure.

changelog:
	this version add modify record about dev_set_drvdata().

Libo Chen (8):
  net: fsl_pq_mdio: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: ucc_geth: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: fec_mpc52xx_phy: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: fs_enet: remove unnecessary dev_set_drvdata()
  net: sunbmac: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: sunhme: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: xilinx_emaclite: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: davinci_mdio: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()

 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_mpc52xx_phy.c   |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c  |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fsl_pq_mdio.c       |    3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/ucc_geth.c          |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunbmac.c                 |    3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunhme.c                  |    8 +++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_mdio.c             |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/xilinx_emaclite.c      |    4 +---
 8 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)