Subject: [PATCH][v3.2.y] inetpeer: Invalidate the inetpeer tree along with the routing cache

From: Joseph Salisbury <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:34:51 -0400

Hello,

Please consider including mainline commit 5faa5df in the next v3.2.y
release.  It was included in the mainline tree as of v3.3-rc7.  It has
been tested and confirmed to resolve
http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1205741 .

commit 5faa5df1fa2024bd750089ff21dcc4191798263d
Author: Steffen Klassert <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Mar 6 21:20:26 2012 +0000

    inetpeer: Invalidate the inetpeer tree along with the routing cache

Also note that commit 5faa5df introduced a race condition that is fixed
by mainline commit 55432d2, so that commit would also be required:

commit 55432d2b543a4b6dfae54f5c432a566877a85d90
Author: Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 5 03:00:18 2012 +0000

    inetpeer: fix a race in inetpeer_gc_worker()

Sincerely,
Joseph Salisbury