Subject: [PATCH v2 1/4] jme: lower NAPI weight

From: Michal Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:40:53 +0200

Since commit 82dc3c63 ("net: introduce NAPI_POLL_WEIGHT")
netif_napi_add() produces an error message if a NAPI poll weight
greater than 64 is requested.

jme requests a quarter of the rx ring size as the NAPI weight.
jme's rx ring size is 1 << 9 = 512.

Use the standard NAPI weight.

v2: proper reference to the related commit

Signed-off-by: Michal Schmidt <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/jme.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/jme.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/jme.c
index 7fbe6ab..23de82a 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/jme.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/jme.c
@@ -3069,7 +3069,7 @@ jme_init_one(struct pci_dev *pdev,
 		jwrite32(jme, JME_APMC, apmc);
 	}
 
-	NETIF_NAPI_SET(netdev, &jme->napi, jme_poll, jme->rx_ring_size >> 2)
+	NETIF_NAPI_SET(netdev, &jme->napi, jme_poll, NAPI_POLL_WEIGHT)
 
 	spin_lock_init(&jme->phy_lock);
 	spin_lock_init(&jme->macaddr_lock);
-- 
1.8.3.1