Subject: [PATCH v2 2/4] netxen: lower NAPI weight

From: Michal Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:41:09 +0200

Since commit 82dc3c63 ("net: introduce NAPI_POLL_WEIGHT")
netif_napi_add() produces an error message if a NAPI poll weight
greater than 64 is requested.

Use the standard NAPI weight.

v2: proper reference to the related commit

Signed-off-by: Michal Schmidt <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic.h      | 1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic.h b/drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic.h
index 3fe09ab..32675e1 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic.h
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic.h
@@ -1171,7 +1171,6 @@ typedef struct {
 
 #define NETXEN_DB_MAPSIZE_BYTES    	0x1000
 
-#define NETXEN_NETDEV_WEIGHT 128
 #define NETXEN_ADAPTER_UP_MAGIC 777
 #define NETXEN_NIC_PEG_TUNE 0
 
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
index 1046e94..cbd75f9 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_main.c
@@ -197,7 +197,7 @@ netxen_napi_add(struct netxen_adapter *adapter, struct net_device *netdev)
 	for (ring = 0; ring < adapter->max_sds_rings; ring++) {
 		sds_ring = &recv_ctx->sds_rings[ring];
 		netif_napi_add(netdev, &sds_ring->napi,
-				netxen_nic_poll, NETXEN_NETDEV_WEIGHT);
+				netxen_nic_poll, NAPI_POLL_WEIGHT);
 	}
 
 	return 0;
-- 
1.8.3.1