Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 0/5] cpsw: support for control module register

From: Daniel Mack <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 21:41:32 +0200

On 23.08.2013 21:38, Mugunthan V N wrote:
> On Saturday 24 August 2013 01:02 AM, Daniel Mack wrote:

>> v5 -> v6:
>> 	* re-add code to fail if 3rd memory region is given but invalid
>> 	* added Mugunthan's ack on all patches except the one that adds
>> 	  ti,am3352-cpsw
>> 	* remove parens around integer constants
> I am also in your favour of adding ti,am3352-cpsw, but lets get other
> comment. You can add my ack to that patch also if you are submitting
> another version.

I don't think I'll have a chance to do that before I'm AFK for a while :)

That's also the only reason why I sent a v6 already. I would have
normally waited for that discussion to settle of course.

But as I said: I'd be fine if anyone adds another patch on top or amends
mine.

Thanks for the reviews again, everyone!

Daniel