Subject: [PATCH 0/5] bonding: Patchset for rcu use in bonding

From: Ding Tianhong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:20:51 +0800

Hi:

The Patch Set convert the xmit of 3ad and alb mode to use rcu lock.
replace and add more rcu list function.
fix a bug to protect bonding_store_xmit_hash().

I test well and no problems found till now.

Ding Tianhong (3):
Wang Yufen (1):
Yang Yingliang (1):
  bonding: simplify and use RCU protection for 3ad xmit path
  bonding: replace read_lock to rcu_read_lock for
  bond_3ad_get_active_agg_info()
  bonding: add rtnl lock for bonding_store_xmit_hash
  bonding: restructure and simplify bond_for_each_slave_next()
  bonding: use RCU protection for alb xmit path

 drivers/net/bonding/bond_3ad.c   | 35 +++++++++++++++-------------------
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_alb.c   | 23 ++++++++++------------
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c  |  6 ++----
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_sysfs.c |  4 ++++
 drivers/net/bonding/bonding.h    | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 5 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.1