Subject: pull-request: can-next 2013-08-29

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:13:54 +0200

Hello David,

this is a pull request for net-next. There are two patches from Gerhard
Sittig, which improves the clock handling on mpc5121. Oliver Hartkopp
provides a patch that adds a per rule limitation of frame hops.

regards,
Marc

---

The following changes since commit 7ec06da81d2b98859b558d8d551a0c4e3d9516a3:

  net: packet: document available fanout policies (2013-08-29 16:43:29 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to 391ac1282dd7ff1cb8245cccc5262e8e4173edc4:

  can: gw: add a per rule limitation of frame hops (2013-08-29 22:58:24 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gerhard Sittig (2):
      can: mscan: add a comment on reg to idx mapping
      can: mscan: improve clock API use

Oliver Hartkopp (1):
      can: gw: add a per rule limitation of frame hops

 drivers/net/can/mscan/mpc5xxx_can.c | 23 ++++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/can/mscan/mscan.c       | 25 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/can/mscan/mscan.h       |  3 +++
 include/uapi/linux/can/gw.h         |  9 ++++++++-
 net/can/gw.c                        | 35 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 5 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |