Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 18 (netdev: nf_tables_bridge.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 10:22:29 -0700

On 10/19/13 05:50, Mark Brown wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
> repository below:
> 
>         git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git
> 
> A next-20131018 tag is also provided for convenience.
> 
> A few new conflicts today but otherwise uneventful.  x86_64 allmodconfig
> builds after each merge but no other build tests were done.

on i386:

when CONFIG_NF_TABLES[_MODULE] is not enabled,
but CONFIG_NF_TABLES_BRIDGE is enabled:

net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c: In function 'nf_tables_bridge_init_net':
net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c:24:5: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'nft'
net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c:25:9: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'nft'
net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c:28:2: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'nft'
net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c:30:34: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'nft'
net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c:35:11: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'nft'
net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c: In function 'nf_tables_bridge_exit_net':
net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c:41:27: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'nft'
net/bridge/netfilter/nf_tables_bridge.c:42:11: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'nft'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy