Subject: pull-request: can-next 2013-10-31

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:06:28 +0100

Hello David,

here's a pull request for net-next.

It includes a patch by Oliver Hartkopp et al. that adds documentation
for the broadcast manager to Documentation/networking/can.txt. Three
patches by me that clean up the netlink handling code in the CAN core.
And another patch that removes a not needed function from the ti_hecc
driver.

regards,
Marc

---

The following changes since commit ba4865027c11d7ac8e5a33e0624dd415caab2027:

  ipv6: remove the unnecessary statement in find_match() (2013-10-30 17:06:51 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to 26896fd98130cdda73b19c75849a0d25cb850cb8:

  can: ti_hecc: remove priv->can.do_get_state() callback (2013-10-31 20:55:16 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Marc Kleine-Budde (4):
      can: dev: sort can_get_size() by IFLA_CAN_*
      can: dev: sort can_fill_info() by IFLA_CAN_*
      can: dev: sort can_changelink() by IFLA_CAN_*
      can: ti_hecc: remove priv->can.do_get_state() callback

Oliver Hartkopp (1):
      can: add broadcast manager documentation

 Documentation/networking/can.txt | 217 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/can/dev.c            |  67 ++++++------
 drivers/net/can/ti_hecc.c        |  10 --
 3 files changed, 249 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |