Subject: request to queue "5d0f801 can: c_can: Fix RX message handling, handle lost message before EOB" for stable

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:15:51 +0100

Hello David,

usually all relevant patches find their way (from my point of view,
magically :) to the stable trees, however in my last pull request to
net/master, which was merged in

    e9b51a1 Merge branch 'fixes-for-3.12' of
git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can

there were two patches, both had stable on Cc. So far one has been added
to the stable queue, the other:

    5d0f801 can: c_can: Fix RX message handling, handle lost message
before EOB

is missing. Can you please queue, if not happened so far, that patch, too?

cheers,
Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |