Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: mac80211: tx.c: be sure of 'sdata->vif.type' must be NL80211_IFTYPE_AP when be in NL80211_IFTYPE_AP case

From: Chen Gang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 17:00:52 +0800

On 12/04/2013 04:49 PM, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-12-04 at 16:41 +0800, Chen Gang wrote:
> 
>> According to our original discussion, it seems we agree that I am not
>> the suitable member to finish it, so I suggest you or another members to
>> try.
> 
> There's nothing to finish here. The code is fine. The compiler is wrong,
> but we haven't found a way to shut up the compiler without breaking the
> code. Please let's just let it rest.
> 

For me, I still stick to the code can be improved, although it is not
urgent.

But just like you said, we can just stop discussing -- every members can
save their own opinions.

And I am not the related maintainer, so if no additional suggestions,
discussions or completions, I will/should stop here.

Thanks.
-- 
Chen Gang