Subject: [PATCH 00/21] slight optimization of addr compare for some modules

From: Ding Tianhong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 13:09:31 +0800

Joe Perches add ether_addr_equal_unaligned to test if
possibly unaligned to u16 Ethernet addresses are equal.

If CONFIG_HAVE_EFFICIENT_UNALIGNED_ACCESS is set, this uses
the slightly faster generic routine ether_addr_equal,
otherwise this uses memcmp.

So I use the recently added and possibly more efficient
ether_addr_equal_unaligned to instead of memcmp for slight
optimization.

Ding Tianhong (6):
  net: slight optimization of addr compare for some modules
  net: freescale: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: pcnet: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: atl1: slight optimization of addr compare
  hamradio: slight optimization of addr compare
  ppp: slight optimization of addr compare

Tan Xiaojun (3):
  zd1211rw: slight optimization of addr compare
  ozwpan: slight optimization of addr compare
  batman-adv: slight optimization of addr compare

Wang Weidong (3):
  infiniband: slight optimization of addr compare
  bridge: slight optimization of addr compare
  mac8011: slight optimization of addr compare

Weilong Chen (6):
  rtlwifi: slight optimization of addr compare
  mwifiex: slight optimization of addr compare
  ipw2x00: slight optimization of addr compare
  hostap: slight optimization of addr compare
  cw1200: slight optimization of addr compare
  wireless: slight optimization of addr compare

Yang Yingliang (3):
  atm: slight optimization of addr compare
  isdn: slight optimization of addr compare
  media: dvb_core: slight optimization of addr compare

 drivers/atm/nicstar.c                              |  3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes_cm.c                 |  3 +-
 drivers/isdn/i4l/isdn_net.c                        |  4 +--
 drivers/media/dvb-core/dvb_net.c                   | 10 +++---
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_3ad.c                     |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c509.c                  |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/pcnet32.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atlx/atl1.c           |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sp.c     | 10 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sriov.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_vfpf.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb3/cxgb3_offload.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb3/l2t.c           |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic_pp.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be_main.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/ucc_geth.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igbvf/netdev.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_sriov.c     |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_netdev.c     |  4 +--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/resource_tracker.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/micrel/ksz884x.c              |  9 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/neterion/vxge/vxge-main.c     |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/packetengines/yellowfin.c     |  8 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_hw.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_hw.c     |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_io.c     |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_main.c   |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/sh_eth.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/seeq/sgiseeq.c                |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw_ale.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/net/fddi/skfp/fplustm.c                    |  3 +-
 drivers/net/hamradio/bpqether.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/plip/plip.c                            |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ppp/pppoe.c                            |  5 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/adm8211.c                     |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/txrx.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/cfg80211.c         |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/main.c             |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/txrx.c             |  3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/wmi.c              |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/txrx.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/cfg80211.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/atmel.c                       | 16 +++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/fwsignal.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/p2p.c      |  9 +++---
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c  | 10 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/cw1200/sta.c                  |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/cw1200/txrx.c                 |  7 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_80211_rx.c      | 24 +++++++--------
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_80211_tx.c      |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_ap.c            | 28 ++++++++---------
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_hw.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_info.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_ioctl.c         |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_main.c          |  8 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2200.c             | 36 ++++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/libipw_rx.c           | 10 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/main.c               |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mac80211_hwsim.c              |  7 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/11n.c                 |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/11n_rxreorder.c       |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/cfg80211.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/scan.c                |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_cmdresp.c         |  3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_rx.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/uap_event.c           |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/wmm.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwl8k.c                       |  7 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/main.c                |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/prism54/isl_ioctl.c           |  9 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/ray_cs.c                      |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/cam.c                 |  4 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/main.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/wl3501_cs.c                   |  3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/zd1211rw/zd_mac.c             |  7 +++--
 drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozcdev.c                    |  3 +-
 drivers/staging/ozwpan/ozproto.c                   |  6 ++--
 net/batman-adv/originator.c                        |  2 +-
 net/batman-adv/translation-table.c                 |  2 +-
 net/bridge/br_stp_if.c                             |  2 +-
 net/caif/cfrfml.c                                  |  2 +-
 net/mac80211/iface.c                               |  6 ++--
 84 files changed, 192 insertions(+), 207 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.0