Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/20] slight optimization of addr compare for net modules

From: Ding Tianhong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 14:47:52 +0800

This is the second patchset for slight optimization of address compare,
mainly for net tree, just following the Joe's opinion, it will help review
the code for maintainers and supports.

Best Regards
Ding

Ding Tianhong (20):
  net: 3com: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: bnx2x: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: cxgb3: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: enic: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: benet: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: igbvf: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: ixgbe: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: mlx4: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: ksz884x: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: vxge: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: packetengines: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: netxen: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: qlcnic: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: renesas: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: seeq: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: sun: optimization of addr compare
  net: ti: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: fddi: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: plip: slight optimization of addr compare
  net: caif: slight optimization of addr compare

 drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c509.c                     |  3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sp.c        | 10 ++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sriov.c     |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_vfpf.c      |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb3/cxgb3_offload.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb3/l2t.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic_pp.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be_main.c           |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igbvf/netdev.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_sriov.c        |  3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_netdev.c        |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/resource_tracker.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/micrel/ksz884x.c                 |  9 ++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/neterion/vxge/vxge-main.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/packetengines/yellowfin.c        |  8 ++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/netxen/netxen_nic_hw.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_hw.c        |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_io.c        |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_main.c      |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/sh_eth.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/seeq/sgiseeq.c                   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw_ale.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/fddi/skfp/fplustm.c                       |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/plip/plip.c                               |  2 +-
 net/caif/cfrfml.c                                     |  2 +-
 26 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.0