Subject: [RFC PATCH net-next 0/4] net_cls for sys container

From: Libo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:11:00 +0800

Hi guys,

Now, lxc created with veth can not be under control by
cls_cgroup.

the former discussion:
http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1312.1/00214.html

In short, because cls_cgroup relys classid attached to sock
filter skb, but sock will be cleared inside dev_forward_skb()
in veth_xmit().

so I add backup_classid in struct sk_buffer to save classid
before dev_forward_skb(). In cls_cgroup_classify(), if skb->sk
is NULL, we can try to restore classid form skb->bk_classid.

Libo Chen (4):
  net: introduce bk_classid to struct sk_buff
  cls_cgroup: introduce a helper: bk_cls_classid()
  veth: backup classid befor switch net_ns
  cls_cgroup: restore classid from skb->sk_classid

 drivers/net/veth.c       |  5 +++++
 include/linux/skbuff.h   |  3 +++
 include/net/cls_cgroup.h | 11 +++++++++++
 net/sched/cls_cgroup.c   |  8 ++++----
 4 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)