Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] sctp: make sctp_addto_chunk_fixed local

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 23:45:27 +0300

Hello.

On 01/10/2014 09:31 AM, Stephen Hemminger wrote:

> Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>

[...]

> --- a/net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c	2014-01-09 22:29:51.871663405 -0800
> +++ b/net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c	2014-01-09 22:29:58.323581984 -0800
> @@ -78,6 +78,8 @@ static int sctp_process_param(struct sct
>   			      gfp_t gfp);
>   static void *sctp_addto_param(struct sctp_chunk *chunk, int len,
>   			      const void *data);
> +static void  *sctp_addto_chunk_fixed(struct sctp_chunk *, int len,

    Sorry for nitpicking but two spaces after 'void' don't align well with the 
previous declaration. Probably can be fixed while applying...

> +				     const void *data);
>
>   /* Control chunk destructor */
>   static void sctp_control_release_owner(struct sk_buff *skb)

WBR, Sergei