Subject: pull-request: can-next 2014-01-11

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:48:02 +0100

Hello David,

this is a pull request of three patches for net-next/master.

Oleg Moroz added support for a new PCI card to the generic SJA1000 PCI
driver, Guenter Roeck's patch limits the flexcan driver to little
endian arm (and powerpc) and I fixed a sparse warning found by the
kbuild robot in the ti_hecc driver.

regards,
Marc
---

The following changes since commit 45593c2bd2d1e257d03d795f9c80e22e18f188f0:

  Merge tag 'batman-adv-for-davem' of git://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge (2014-01-10 17:59:34 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to ea79c1c18520c3a60a2fc8193e2fb58710812d4e:

  can: ti_hecc: fix endianness related sparse warning (2014-01-11 19:43:26 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Guenter Roeck (1):
      can: Disable flexcan driver build for big endian CPU on ARM

Marc Kleine-Budde (1):
      can: ti_hecc: fix endianness related sparse warning

Oleg Moroz (1):
      can: sja1000: add support for Elcus CAN200PCI

 drivers/net/can/Kconfig           |  2 +-
 drivers/net/can/sja1000/plx_pci.c | 23 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/can/ti_hecc.c         | 10 ++++------
 3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |