Subject: Re: pull-request: can-next 2014-01-11

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 21:31:19 +0100

On 01/14/2014 09:01 PM, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:
> Hello.
> 
> On 01/11/2014 09:48 PM, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
> 
>> Hello David,
> 
>> this is a pull request of three patches for net-next/master.
> 
>> Oleg Moroz added support for a new PCI card to the generic SJA1000 PCI
>> driver, Guenter Roeck's patch limits the flexcan driver to little
>> endian arm (and powerpc) and I fixed a sparse warning found by the
>> kbuild robot in the ti_hecc driver.
> 
>    What about the rewritten Renesas R-Car CAN driver? Is there a chance
> to get it into 3.14-rc1 now that we've missed 3.13-rc1? I've sent it at
> the very end of December, and have got no feedback still...

I was ill last week and as a customer today and tomorrow, I'll review
your driver this week.

regards,
Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |