Subject: [PATCH net-next 2/2] sfc: Fix transposed ptp_{under,over}size_sync_windows statistics

From: Shradha Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:48:17 +0000

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>

Somehow I transposed these two while bringing the original statistics
support upstream.

Fixes: 99691c4ac112 ('sfc: Add PTP counters to ethtool stats')
Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Shradha Shah <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ptp.c |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ptp.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ptp.c
index 7aa0708..eb75fbd 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ptp.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ptp.c
@@ -753,9 +753,9 @@ efx_ptp_process_times(struct efx_nic *efx, MCDI_DECLARE_STRUCT_PTR(synch_buf),
 		if (window < SYNCHRONISATION_GRANULARITY_NS) {
 			++ptp->invalid_sync_windows;
 		} else if (corrected >= MAX_SYNCHRONISATION_NS) {
-			++ptp->undersize_sync_windows;
-		} else if (corrected < ptp->min_synchronisation_ns) {
 			++ptp->oversize_sync_windows;
+		} else if (corrected < ptp->min_synchronisation_ns) {
+			++ptp->undersize_sync_windows;
 		} else {
 			ngood++;
 			last_good = i;