Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] can: sja1000: cleanups and new OF property

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:52:42 +0100

On 01/30/2014 05:51 PM, Florian Vaussard wrote:
>>> Fine. Is an incremental patch on top of this series ok for you ?
>>
>> I'd rather see patches 1 and 2 you have already posted, then probably a
>> modernization patch which converts the platform driver to use devm_ and
>> friends. Then a patch adding the existing of bindings [1]. This patch is
>> probably quite small if you prepare the driver in the modernization
>> patch properly. The last patch will add the new reg-io-width property.
>>
> 
> Ok, I will do it.

If you have questions or work in progress patches feel free to ask.

Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |