Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 net-next 29/31] iw_cxgb4: minor fixes/cleanup.

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 21:55:13 +0300

Hello.

On 03/03/2014 09:41 AM, Hariprasad Shenai wrote:

> From: Steve Wise <[email-masked]>

> Added some missing debug stats.

> Use uninitialized_var().

> Rate limit warning printks.

    Wasn't it already rate-limited?

> Initialize reserved fields in a FW work request.

    I don't think it's a great idea to mix several fixes and worse, cleanups 
in the same patch.

> Signed-off-by: Steve Wise <[email-masked]>
[...]

> diff --git a/drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/resource.c b/drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/resource.c
> index cdef4d7..69e57d0 100644
> --- a/drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/resource.c
> +++ b/drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/resource.c
[...]
> @@ -322,8 +326,8 @@ u32 c4iw_rqtpool_alloc(struct c4iw_rdev *rdev, int size)
>   	unsigned long addr = gen_pool_alloc(rdev->rqt_pool, size << 6);
>   	PDBG("%s addr 0x%x size %d\n", __func__, (u32)addr, size << 6);
>   	if (!addr)
> -		printk_ratelimited(KERN_WARNING MOD "%s: Out of RQT memory\n",
> -		       pci_name(rdev->lldi.pdev));
> +		pr_warn_ratelimited(KERN_WARNING MOD "%s: Out of RQT memory\n",

    You forgot to remove KERN_WARNING.

WBR, Sergei