Subject: Re: WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 0 at net/sched/sch_generic.c:264 dev_watchdog+0x276/0x280()

From: poma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 00:30:14 +0100

On 08.03.2014 13:35, Francois Romieu wrote:
...
> It applies fine against b01d4e68933ec23e43b1046fa35d593cefcf37d1 but
> a bug hides behind the 'start' variable. You may replace it with the
> patch below. The "netif_info(..., "frags ..." debug statement is noisy
> when enabled. Don't use it.
...

You're right!
Thanks.

These are the results with your patch:

- RTL8110s RTL-8169 S3 TEST & r8169-RTL8110s-xmit-v2.patch
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=872287

- r8169 RTL8110s pacchetto
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=872299
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=872299&action=diff

poma

_______________________________________________
kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/kernel