Subject: Re: [net] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 000000000000022f

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:43:54 +0200

On 05/13/2014 07:14 AM, Oliver Hartkopp wrote:
> Hello Jet,
> 
> this is likely not CAN related, as
> 
> # CONFIG_CAN is not set
> 
> and all the CAN changes introduced by Marc's merge are not even compiled in
> your setup.
> 
> So I assume the issue somewhere in the netlink or ipv6 stuff (see commit at
> the end.

Yes, I my merge is probably broken. That was an attempt to merge net
into net-next, but I'm going to ask David Miller to do so. As I'm going
to rebase this branch onto David's net-next (after the net merge), we
can ignore this for now.

Thanks,
Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |