Subject: pull-request: can-next 2014-05-19

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:09:55 +0200

Hello David,

this is a pull request of a single patch for net-next/master. It fixes a
use after free(), which slipped into to gs_usb driver.

Marc

---
The following changes since commit 2a7ede540785cac631a7e7334701a25e949853a8:

  Merge tag 'linux-can-next-for-3.16-20140519' of
git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next (2014-05-21 02:00:27 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git
tags/linux-can-next-for-3.16-20140521

for you to fetch changes up to cf68f517c5c5041e3f3de502dccb008ec21f7262:

  can: gs_usb: gs_destroy_candev(): fix use after free (2014-05-21
13:04:20 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-3.16-20140521

----------------------------------------------------------------
Marc Kleine-Budde (1):
      can: gs_usb: gs_destroy_candev(): fix use after free

 drivers/net/can/usb/gs_usb.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |