Subject: pull-request: can-next 2014-05-26

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 09:41:59 +0200

On 05/23/2014 10:25 PM, David Miller wrote:
>>> this is a pull request of two patches for net-next/master. Kedareswara
>>> rao Appana contributes support for the xilinx CAN core found on the
>>> zynq and microblaze SOCs.

> Somethings not right, it looks like a forgotten git add on your side.

Doh, yes, the file is in my tree, but not in the patch. Now the fixed
version:

This is a pull request of two patches for net-next/master. Kedareswara
rao Appana contributes support for the xilinx CAN core found on the
zynq and microblaze SoCs.

Marc
---

The following changes since commit 3bea8eddfebe1c61ea824dd2880d4368791edc1f:

  Merge branch 'net-sysfs-docs' (2014-05-26 01:02:39 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-3.16-20140526

for you to fetch changes up to b1201e44f50b017a4972a337058b36b40c90abca:

  can: xilinx CAN controller support (2014-05-26 09:36:31 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-3.16-20140526

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kedareswara rao Appana (2):
      can: Add xilinx CAN device tree bindings documentation
      can: xilinx CAN controller support

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/can/xilinx_can.txt     |   44 +
 drivers/net/can/Kconfig                            |    8 +
 drivers/net/can/Makefile                           |    1 +
 drivers/net/can/xilinx_can.c                       | 1208 ++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 1261 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/can/xilinx_can.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/can/xilinx_can.c

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |