Subject: Re: cdc-wdm: unable to connect after suspend

From: Florian Klink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:23:07 +0200

Am 11.06.2014 12:17, schrieb Aleksander Morgado:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Florian Klink <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Sure, I can provide the message dumps. Is it as simple as described in
>> here (http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/ModemManager/Debugging/),
>> or do I need to recompile libmbim + ModemManager with some additional (debug)
>> flags enabled?
> 
> 
> It's just like that; once you run MM with --debug you'll also get
> libmbim debug messages as well, including all transactions going to
> and from the modem.
> 

Nice! There you go, attached the outputs of ModemManager and
NetworkManager started in debug mode.

I wrote all "actions" (start,configure connection,suspend,resumed,
connectiong again) between 4 "="-signs, so you can easily recognize what
happened when.

Hope it sheds some light on the problem :-)

Florian