Subject: pull-request: can-next 2014-07-15

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:44:18 +0200

Hello David,

this is a pull request of 4 patches for net-next/master.

Prabhakar Lad contributes a patch that converts the c_can driver to use
the devm api. The remaining four patches by Nikita Edward Baruzdin
improve the SJA1000 driver with loopback testing support and introduce
a new testing mode presume ack, for successful transmission even if no
ACK is received.

Marc

---

The following changes since commit 0854a7f13206d7523abe773235bbe4d13958fc4b:

  Merge branch 'amd811e-cleanups' (2014-07-14 19:14:44 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-can/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-3.17-20140715

for you to fetch changes up to 5b853ec3494e34eb4882f65ebbcd04b495ff3c85:

  can: sja1000: Add support for CAN_CTRLMODE_PRESUME_ACK (2014-07-15 09:34:27 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-3.17-20140715

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lad, Prabhakar (1):
      can: c_can: convert to use devm * api

Nikita Edward Baruzdin (4):
      can: netlink: Remove space before tab
      can: netlink: Add CAN_CTRLMODE_PRESUME_ACK flag
      can: sja1000: Add support for CAN_CTRLMODE_LOOPBACK
      can: sja1000: Add support for CAN_CTRLMODE_PRESUME_ACK

 drivers/net/can/c_can/c_can_platform.c | 43 ++++++++--------------------------
 drivers/net/can/sja1000/sja1000.c      | 27 ++++++++++++++-------
 include/uapi/linux/can/netlink.h       |  3 ++-
 3 files changed, 31 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |