Subject: Re: [can-next PATCH 1/1] net: can: c_can_platform: Use devm_ioremap instead of devm_ioremap_resource.

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:38:27 +0200

On 07/25/2014 08:19 AM, Mugunthan V N wrote:
> From: George Cherian <[email-masked]>
> 
> The raminit register is shared register for both can0 and can1.
> Using devm_ioremap_resource fails the mapping for can1 interface
> leading to a non functional can interface.
> 
> Signed-off-by: George Cherian <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Mugunthan V N <[email-masked]>

Applied to can, I've adjusted the commit message a bit, mentioning the
patch, that introduced the regression.

Thanks,
Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |