Subject: Re: iwlwifi no authentication with AP - Re: pull request: wireless-next 2014-09-08

From: Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 22:23:44 +0200

On 09.09.2014 22:02, Emmanuel Grumbach wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 10:46 PM, Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Hello John, all,
>>
>> on my i7 Laptop with iwlwifi the latest net-next does not connect to my access point:
> 
> Are you sure this wasn't the case before?

Indeed I moved to net-next right today - as I also had the LED lockdep splat
on 3.17-rcX with X < 4.

So it can be that this issue was already introduced at the beginning of this
net-next cycle. Don't know, sorry. The latest 3.17-rc4 from Linus' tree works
fine. I'm running a Debian unstable here (in both cases).

> Can you bisect?

Not really. I'm running the kernel on my bare machine - and I just wanted to
go to bed right now ...

So I will be able to test patches tomorrow morning again.

Tnx for your fast feedback,
Oliver

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html