Subject: [PATCH 3] scsi: fix build errors, SCSI_FC_ATTRS needs to depend on SCSI && NET

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:20:42 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors when CONFIG_SCSI_NETLINK is enabled but
CONFIG_NET is not enabled:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `scsi_nl_rcv_msg':
scsi_netlink.c:(.text+0x1850fa): undefined reference to `netlink_ack'
scsi_netlink.c:(.text+0x185105): undefined reference to `skb_pull'
scsi_netlink.c:(.text+0x18515d): undefined reference to `netlink_capable'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `scsi_netlink_init':
(.text+0x185244): undefined reference to `init_net'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `scsi_netlink_init':
(.text+0x185258): undefined reference to `__netlink_kernel_create'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `scsi_netlink_exit':
(.text+0x185291): undefined reference to `netlink_kernel_release'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/scsi/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Based on Anish's previous SCSI_NETLINK patch.
Sorry about missing this one.

--- lnx-317-rc5.orig/drivers/scsi/Kconfig
+++ lnx-317-rc5/drivers/scsi/Kconfig
@@ -257,7 +257,7 @@ config SCSI_SPI_ATTRS
 
 config SCSI_FC_ATTRS
 	tristate "FiberChannel Transport Attributes"
-	depends on SCSI
+	depends on SCSI && NET
 	select SCSI_NETLINK
 	help
 	  If you wish to export transport-specific information about