Subject: Dear Friend...

From: Tager Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT)

The Auditor/Head
of Department
Bank of Scotland,
United Kingdom.

my Dear parnter,

In order to transfer out £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million Pounds 
Sterling)from our bank here I have the courage to look for a reliable and 
honest person who will be capable for this important transaction, believing 
that you will never let me down either now or in future.

My name is MR TAGER ROBINSON I am the auditor and head of computing 
Department of a bank here in Scotland,United Kingdom. There is an account 
opened in this bank in 1995 and since my inception into office in 2001, 
nobody has operated on this account again,after going through some old 
files, I discovered that if i do not remit this money out urgently, it 
will be forfeited for nothing.

I will use my position and influence on other staffs to effect the 
Legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with 
appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. With assurance that 
this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country 
for the sharing and possible investments. You stand to get 25% of the 
total sum while 5%will be for expenses that will be encured during the 
process of this tranfer and the remaining 70% will be for me.

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply God 
bless.please reply immediately to my private email 
address([email-masked])

Thanks
Sincerely,
MR TAGER ROBINSON

___________________________________________________
Check-out GO.com
GO get your free GO E-Mail account with expanded storage of 6 MB!
http://mail.go.com