Subject: [PATCHv6 net-next 0/3] sunvnet: add jumbo frames support

From: David L Stevens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 20:10:06 -0400

This patch set updates the sunvnet driver to version 1.6 of the VIO protocol
to support per-port exchange of MTU information and allow non-standard MTU
sizes, including jumbo frames.

Using large MTUs shows a > 4X throughput improvement Linux-Solaris
and > 8X throughput improvement Linux-Linux.

Changes from v5:
	- fixed comment per Sowmini Varadhan <[email-masked]>
Changes from v4:
	- changed VNET_MAXPACKET per David Laight <[email-masked]>
	- added cookies to support non-contiguous buffers of max size
Changes from v3:
	- added version functions per Dave Miller <[email-masked]>
	- moved rmtu to vnet_port per Dave Miller <[email-masked]>
	- explicitly set options bits and capability flags to 0 per
		Raghuram Kothakota <[email-masked]>
Changes from v2:
	- make checkpatch clean
Changes from v1:
	- fix brace formatting per Dave Miller <[email-masked]>

David L Stevens (3):
  sunvnet: upgrade to VIO protocol version 1.6
  sunvnet: allow admin to set sunvnet MTU
  sunvnet: generate ICMP PTMUD messages for smaller port MTUs

 arch/sparc/include/asm/vio.h       |   44 ++++++++++-
 arch/sparc/kernel/ldc.c            |    2 +-
 arch/sparc/kernel/viohs.c          |   14 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c |  146 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.h |    7 ++-
 5 files changed, 187 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)