Subject: Re: [PATCH V3.18] rtlwifi: Add check for get_btc_status callback

From: Larry Finger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:23:07 -0500

On 10/23/2014 01:08 PM, Mike Galbraith wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-10-23 at 11:27 -0500, Larry Finger wrote:
>> Drivers that do not use the get_btc_status() callback may not define a
>> dummy routine. The caller needs to check before making the call.
>
> Ok, seems this has little to do with my lappy explosion.  Reverting the
> bisected commit will kill the initial spew, terminal wq illness remains
> w/wo this patchlet.  (joy, multiple troubles, with a thermonuclear i915
> thingy somewhere in between.. woohoo:)
>
> v3.18-rc1-221-gc3351dfabf5c + only this patch
>
> [   20.177519] rtl8192se 0000:08:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0003)
> [   20.219507] rtl8192se: FW Power Save off (module option)
> [   20.221726] rtl8192se: Driver for Realtek RTL8192SE/RTL8191SE
> [   20.221726] Loading firmware rtlwifi/rtl8192sefw.bin
> [   20.264163] ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'rtl_rc'
> [   20.267819] ------------[ cut here ]------------
> [   20.269885] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 53 at fs/sysfs/dir.c:31 sysfs_warn_dup+0x68/0x80()
> [   20.271953] sysfs: cannot create duplicate filename '/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1c.5/0000:08:00.0/ieee80211/phy0'
> [   20.274093] Modules linked in: arc4 rtl8192se rtl_pci rtlwifi mac80211 snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_hda_codec_conexant snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_intel snd_hda_controller snd_hda_codec uvcvideo cfg80211 snd_hwdep snd_pcm iTCO_wdt iTCO_vendor_support coretemp videobuf2_core v4l2_common videodev btusb snd_seq snd_timer snd_seq_device microcode snd bluetooth lpc_ich mfd_core serio_raw i2c_i801 videobuf2_vmalloc videobuf2_memops joydev toshiba_acpi toshiba_haps toshiba_bluetooth sparse_keymap battery soundcore rfkill wmi ac acpi_cpufreq sg autofs4 i915 drm_kms_helper drm i2c_algo_bit thermal video processor thermal_sys button scsi_dh_rdac scsi_dh_alua scsi_dh_emc scsi_dh_hp_sw scsi_dh netconsole atl1c
> [   20.286147] CPU: 0 PID: 53 Comm: kworker/0:3 Not tainted 3.18.0-master #52
> [   20.288549] Hardware name: TOSHIBA ��������������������������������/��������������������������������, BIOS V1.70    09/29/2009
> [   20.291160] Workqueue: events request_firmware_work_func
> [   20.293784]  0000000000000009 ffff8801360e7a98 ffffffff815878e0 0000000000000001
> [   20.296463]  ffff8801360e7ae8 ffff8801360e7ad8 ffffffff8104c801 00000000000035e0
> [   20.299109]  ffff8800aff78000 ffff8800370dcce0 ffff880037080cd0 ffff88013b027098
> [   20.301755] Call Trace:
> [   20.304390]  [<ffffffff815878e0>] dump_stack+0x46/0x58
> [   20.307010]  [<ffffffff8104c801>] warn_slowpath_common+0x81/0xa0
> [   20.309570]  [<ffffffff8104c866>] warn_slowpath_fmt+0x46/0x50
> [   20.312052]  [<ffffffff811d06c8>] ? kernfs_path+0x48/0x60
> [   20.314502]  [<ffffffff811d3b48>] sysfs_warn_dup+0x68/0x80
> [   20.316929]  [<ffffffff811d3bee>] sysfs_create_dir_ns+0x8e/0xa0
> [   20.319368]  [<ffffffff81286879>] kobject_add_internal+0xc9/0x400
> [   20.321809]  [<ffffffff81286fe0>] kobject_add+0x60/0xb0
> [   20.324220]  [<ffffffff8158c226>] ? mutex_lock+0x16/0x37
> [   20.326580]  [<ffffffff81380d54>] device_add+0x104/0x600
> [   20.328963]  [<ffffffff8114b98e>] ? lazy_max_pages+0x1e/0x30
> [   20.331391]  [<ffffffffa035ad0d>] wiphy_register+0x3fd/0x710 [cfg80211]
> [   20.333816]  [<ffffffff8114d352>] ? __vunmap+0xc2/0x110
> [   20.336289]  [<ffffffffa048fcfc>] ? ieee80211_register_hw+0x1ec/0x9a0 [mac80211]
> [   20.338758]  [<ffffffffa048fe78>] ieee80211_register_hw+0x368/0x9a0 [mac80211]
> [   20.341239]  [<ffffffffa045826b>] rtl92se_fw_cb+0xab/0x1d0 [rtl8192se]
> [   20.343651]  [<ffffffff81393d80>] request_firmware_work_func+0x30/0x60
> [   20.346048]  [<ffffffff8106270d>] process_one_work+0x14d/0x3d0
> [   20.348423]  [<ffffffff81062ab1>] worker_thread+0x121/0x480
> [   20.350790]  [<ffffffff81062990>] ? process_one_work+0x3d0/0x3d0
> [   20.353119]  [<ffffffff81067319>] kthread+0xc9/0xe0
> [   20.355442]  [<ffffffff81067250>] ? kthread_create_on_node+0x180/0x180
> [   20.357790]  [<ffffffff8158e26c>] ret_from_fork+0x7c/0xb0
> [   20.360083]  [<ffffffff81067250>] ? kthread_create_on_node+0x180/0x180
> [   20.362342] ---[ end trace 637e034763f6c493 ]---
> [   20.364597] ------------[ cut here ]------------
> [   20.366837] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 53 at lib/kobject.c:240 kobject_add_internal+0x294/0x400()
> [   20.369111] kobject_add_internal failed for phy0 with -EEXIST, don't try to register things with the same name in the same directory.
> [   20.371446] Modules linked in: arc4 rtl8192se rtl_pci rtlwifi mac80211 snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_hda_codec_conexant snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_intel snd_hda_controller snd_hda_codec uvcvideo cfg80211 snd_hwdep snd_pcm iTCO_wdt iTCO_vendor_support coretemp videobuf2_core v4l2_common videodev btusb snd_seq snd_timer snd_seq_device microcode snd bluetooth lpc_ich mfd_core serio_raw i2c_i801 videobuf2_vmalloc videobuf2_memops joydev toshiba_acpi toshiba_haps toshiba_bluetooth sparse_keymap battery soundcore rfkill wmi ac acpi_cpufreq sg autofs4 i915 drm_kms_helper drm i2c_algo_bit thermal video processor thermal_sys button scsi_dh_rdac scsi_dh_alua scsi_dh_emc scsi_dh_hp_sw scsi_dh netconsole atl1c
> [   20.384614] CPU: 0 PID: 53 Comm: kworker/0:3 Tainted: G        W      3.18.0-master #52
> [   20.387260] Hardware name: TOSHIBA ��������������������������������/��������������������������������, BIOS V1.70    09/29/2009
> [   20.389952] Workqueue: events request_firmware_work_func
> [   20.392570]  0000000000000009 ffff8801360e7af8 ffffffff815878e0 0000000000000001
> [   20.395169]  ffff8801360e7b48 ffff8801360e7b38 ffffffff8104c801 ffff8801360e7b38
> [   20.397690]  ffff8800afe60350 00000000ffffffef ffff8800af8d2240 ffff88013b027098
> [   20.400148] Call Trace:
> [   20.402493]  [<ffffffff815878e0>] dump_stack+0x46/0x58
> [   20.404838]  [<ffffffff8104c801>] warn_slowpath_common+0x81/0xa0
> [   20.407153]  [<ffffffff8104c866>] warn_slowpath_fmt+0x46/0x50
> [   20.409412]  [<ffffffff81286a44>] kobject_add_internal+0x294/0x400
> [   20.411635]  [<ffffffff81286fe0>] kobject_add+0x60/0xb0
> [   20.413849]  [<ffffffff8158c226>] ? mutex_lock+0x16/0x37
> [   20.416054]  [<ffffffff81380d54>] device_add+0x104/0x600
> [   20.418216]  [<ffffffff8114b98e>] ? lazy_max_pages+0x1e/0x30
> [   20.420403]  [<ffffffffa035ad0d>] wiphy_register+0x3fd/0x710 [cfg80211]
> [   20.422571]  [<ffffffff8114d352>] ? __vunmap+0xc2/0x110
> [   20.424785]  [<ffffffffa048fcfc>] ? ieee80211_register_hw+0x1ec/0x9a0 [mac80211]
> [   20.427006]  [<ffffffffa048fe78>] ieee80211_register_hw+0x368/0x9a0 [mac80211]
> [   20.429259]  [<ffffffffa045826b>] rtl92se_fw_cb+0xab/0x1d0 [rtl8192se]
> [   20.431502]  [<ffffffff81393d80>] request_firmware_work_func+0x30/0x60
> [   20.433750]  [<ffffffff8106270d>] process_one_work+0x14d/0x3d0
> [   20.435988]  [<ffffffff81062ab1>] worker_thread+0x121/0x480
> [   20.438264]  [<ffffffff81062990>] ? process_one_work+0x3d0/0x3d0
> [   20.440533]  [<ffffffff81067319>] kthread+0xc9/0xe0
> [   20.442772]  [<ffffffff81067250>] ? kthread_create_on_node+0x180/0x180
> [   20.445056]  [<ffffffff8158e26c>] ret_from_fork+0x7c/0xb0
> [   20.447328]  [<ffffffff81067250>] ? kthread_create_on_node+0x180/0x180
> [   20.449599] ---[ end trace 637e034763f6c494 ]---
> [   20.451838] rtl8192se:rtl92se_fw_cb():<0-0> Can't register mac80211 hw
> [   21.235493] EXT4-fs (sda1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: acl
> [   25.962837] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.964418] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.965914] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.967374] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.968842] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.970252] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.971618] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.972974] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.974297] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.975598] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.976878] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.978133] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.979362] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.980560] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.981742] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.982878] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.983985] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.985091] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.986211] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.987274] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.988320] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.989354] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.990357] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.991309] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.992243] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.993119] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.993991] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.994826] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.995648] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.996471] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.997308] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.998139] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.998944] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   25.999745] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.000501] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.001254] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.001997] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.002731] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.003427] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.004084] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.004715] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.005324] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.005873] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.006408] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.006900] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.007390] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.007874] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.008343] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.008743] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.009151] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.009535] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.009917] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.010306] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.010717] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.011108] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.011498] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.011910] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.012335] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.012721] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.013107] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.013493] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.013895] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.014279] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.014657] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.015041] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.015441] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.015838] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.016220] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.016608] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.016983] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.017365] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.017764] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.018143] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.018545] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.018963] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.019367] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.019744] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.020120] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.020504] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.020898] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.021264] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.021644] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.022014] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.022410] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.022776] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.023135] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.023496] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.023850] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.024248] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.024608] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.024980] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.025334] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.025706] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.026061] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.026450] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.026839] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.027231] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.027630] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.028015] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.028379] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.028777] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.029148] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.029515] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.029872] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.030239] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.030599] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.030953] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.031309] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.031665] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.032035] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.032394] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.032765] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.033146] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.033534] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.033889] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.034246] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.034614] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.034981] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.035336] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.035701] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.036064] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.036428] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.036832] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.037214] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.037570] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.037929] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.038288] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.038676] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.039032] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.039402] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.039760] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.040130] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.040507] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.040902] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.041259] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.041617] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.042000] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.042388] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.042760] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.043116] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.043489] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.043865] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.044263] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.044628] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.044994] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.045382] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.045739] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.046098] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.046459] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.046819] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.047174] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.047534] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.047890] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.048257] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.048621] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.049021] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.049390] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.049743] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.050126] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.050483] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.050865] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.051229] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.051588] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.051943] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.052337] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.052701] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.053062] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.053430] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.053786] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.054142] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.054508] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.054862] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.055246] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.055631] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.055988] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.056354] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.056722] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.057108] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.057487] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.057873] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.058232] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.058622] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.058979] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.059365] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.059738] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.060108] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.060473] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.060857] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.061212] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.061612] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.061996] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.062377] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.062750] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.063106] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.063463] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.063845] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.064219] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.064596] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.064984] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.065347] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.065744] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.066119] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.066478] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.066840] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.067199] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.067577] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.067964] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.068357] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.068750] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.069122] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.069501] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.069892] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.070267] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.070632] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.071019] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.071381] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.071747] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.072143] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.072514] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.072884] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.073241] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.073635] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.073995] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.074361] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.074726] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.075109] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.075475] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.075835] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.076199] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.076565] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.076950] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.077307] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.077687] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.078040] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.078400] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.078762] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.079116] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.079475] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.079832] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.080205] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.080567] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.080952] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.081310] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.081676] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.082046] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.082408] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.082764] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.083123] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.083491] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.083852] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.084240] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.084625] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.084979] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.085334] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.085689] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.086064] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.086430] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.086784] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.087142] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.087499] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.087882] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.088249] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.088609] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.088977] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.089357] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.089723] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.090075] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.090430] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.090800] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.091148] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.091527] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.091881] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.092253] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.092642] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.093008] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.093373] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.093754] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.094138] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.094502] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.094886] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.095272] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.095661] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.096051] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.096427] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.096814] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.097173] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.097533] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.097889] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.098246] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.098602] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.098958] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.099315] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.099671] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.100048] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.100418] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.100803] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.101191] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.101550] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.101907] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.102282] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.102654] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.103012] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.103383] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.103740] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.104116] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.104488] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.104847] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.105212] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.105596] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.105980] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.106338] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.106722] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.107081] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.107468] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.107827] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.108206] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.108586] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.108945] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.109301] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.109691] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.110062] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.110449] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.110818] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.111177] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.111539] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.111906] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.112283] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.112684] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.113049] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.113407] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.113764] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.114121] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.114483] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.114842] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.115211] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.115580] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.115974] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.116370] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.116754] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.117116] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.117493] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.117853] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.118210] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.118582] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.118964] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.119391] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.119752] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.120123] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.120487] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.120857] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.121214] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.121599] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.121970] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.122393] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.122797] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.123195] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.123553] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.123946] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.124350] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.124777] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.125140] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.125500] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.125855] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.126242] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.126602] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.126998] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.127383] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.127801] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.128205] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.128604] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.129014] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.129417] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.129786] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.130172] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.130526] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.130888] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.131252] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.131606] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.131965] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.132330] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.132703] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.133076] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.133443] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.133798] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.134154] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.134522] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.134875] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.135266] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.135624] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.135984] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.136351] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.136740] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.137105] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.137463] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.137818] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.138170] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.138535] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.138896] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.139279] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.139649] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.140014] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.140373] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.140734] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.141087] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.141454] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.141812] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.142192] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.142548] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.142912] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.143283] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.143682] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.144055] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.144428] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.144819] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.145201] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.145569] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.145929] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.146298] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.146681] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.147040] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.147425] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.147791] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.148158] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.148547] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.148938] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.149297] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.149671] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.150054] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.150415] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.150771] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.151134] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.151526] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.151913] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.152289] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.152678] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.153062] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.153422] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.153807] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.154167] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.154550] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.154908] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.155267] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.155664] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.156045] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.156438] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.156795] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.157158] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.157528] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.157906] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.158277] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.158660] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.159042] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.159398] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.159756] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.160149] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.160514] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.160904] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.161286] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.161655] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.162012] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.162372] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.162727] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.163087] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.163439] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.163803] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.164198] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.164582] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.164939] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.165296] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.165669] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.166064] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.166419] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.166802] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.167156] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.167539] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.167895] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.168260] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.168623] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.168990] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.169372] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.169754] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.170128] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.170485] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.170844] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.171210] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.171570] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.171950] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.172313] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.172699] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.173057] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.173423] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.173777] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.174142] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.174527] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.174882] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.175263] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.175648] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.176021] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.176384] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.176769] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.177134] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.177492] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.177862] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.178217] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.178576] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.178933] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.179297] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.179652] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.180042] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.180413] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.180772] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.181130] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.181489] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.181856] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.182238] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.182596] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.182956] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.183311] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.183664] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.184043] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.184426] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.184799] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.185181] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.185552] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.185909] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.186265] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.186629] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.186985] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.187365] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.187717] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.188090] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.188491] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.188857] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.189214] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.189574] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.189929] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.190285] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.190669] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.191026] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.191389] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.191742] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.192134] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.192517] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.192876] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.193235] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.193616] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.193973] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.194352] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.194733] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.195086] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.195455] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.195814] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.196179] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.196555] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.196912] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.197270] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.197627] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.198012] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.198399] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.198761] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.199148] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.199508] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.199878] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.200261] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.200639] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.201006] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.201377] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.201736] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.202119] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.202492] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.202852] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.203212] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.203596] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.203960] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.204325] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.204720] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.205077] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.205436] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.205801] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.206171] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.206553] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.206909] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.207267] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.207639] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.208019] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.208409] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.208786] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.209141] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.209520] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.209873] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.210226] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.210583] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.210937] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.211317] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.211681] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.212049] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.212433] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.212794] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.213188] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.213571] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.213926] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.214281] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.214638] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.215016] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.215395] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.215747] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.216110] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.216497] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.216864] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.217260] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.217625] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.218007] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.218364] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.218721] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.219105] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.219489] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.219872] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.220252] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.220621] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.221015] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.221385] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.221756] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.222113] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.222481] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.222836] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.223204] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.223561] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.223919] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.224287] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.224654] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.225019] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.225403] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.225763] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.226135] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.226503] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.226887] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.227271] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.227641] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.227999] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.228395] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.228757] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.229116] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.229509] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.229883] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.230249] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.230607] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.230990] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.231349] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.231705] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.232071] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.232462] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.232822] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.233177] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.233572] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.233933] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.234289] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.234654] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.235009] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.235369] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.235748] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.236120] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.236479] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.236859] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.237210] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.237581] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.237935] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.238298] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.238651] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.239004] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.239360] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.239727] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.240094] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.240457] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.240815] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.241169] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.241549] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.241931] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.242315] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.242672] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.243051] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.243416] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.243782] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.244175] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.244533] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.244917] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.245318] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.245689] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.246089] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.246510] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.246872] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.247285] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.247679] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.248083] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.248510] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.248871] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.249230] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.249615] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.249983] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.250372] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.250732] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.251117] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.251475] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.251864] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.252259] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.252679] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.253099] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.253494] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.253854] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.254207] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.254563] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.254949] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.255329] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.255691] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.256093] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.256463] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.256816] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.257166] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.257523] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.257882] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.258251] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.258601] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.258948] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.259293] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.259653] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.260043] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.260396] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.260754] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.261123] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.261468] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.261812] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.262192] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.262545] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.262902] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.263246] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.263615] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.263986] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.264350] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.264733] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.265108] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.265456] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.265801] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.266148] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.266495] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.266873] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.267250] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.267601] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.267949] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.268314] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.268667] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.269041] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.269417] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.269784] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.270140] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.270493] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.270857] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.271212] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.271564] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.271921] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.272296] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.272656] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.273012] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.273394] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.273751] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.274108] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.274476] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.274832] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.275214] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.275597] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.275957] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.276334] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.276722] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.277078] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.277463] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.277853] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.278238] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.278607] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.278990] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.279356] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.279713] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.280084] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.280486] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.280856] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.281212] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.281572] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.281957] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.282311] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.282695] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.283079] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.283445] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.283799] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.284191] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.284568] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.284925] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.285283] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.285665] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.286019] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.286378] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.286735] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.287092] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.287452] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.287808] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.288196] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.288559] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.288924] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.289277] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.289657] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.290008] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.290360] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.290725] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.291089] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.291473] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.291855] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.292221] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.292582] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.292946] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.293325] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.293696] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.294080] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.294446] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.294829] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.295183] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.295543] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.295897] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.296290] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.296659] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.297031] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.297405] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.297768] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.298119] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.298492] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.298857] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.299227] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.299608] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.299965] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.300341] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.300731] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.301112] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.301498] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.301855] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.302239] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.302598] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.302954] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.303312] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.303682] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.304075] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.304453] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.304808] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.305187] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.305544] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.305903] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.306257] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.306640] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.306997] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.307357] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.307713] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.308082] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.308448] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.308818] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.309214] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.309573] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.309953] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.310330] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.310685] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.311066] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.311437] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.311792] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.312154] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.312520] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.312882] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.313246] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.313613] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.313997] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.314353] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.314726] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.315105] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.315479] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.315861] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.316224] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.316592] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.316949] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.317325] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.317711] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.318095] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.318484] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.318843] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.319209] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.319570] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.319938] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.320306] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.320689] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.321047] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.321434] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.321798] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.322168] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.322528] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.322885] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.323241] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.323611] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.323966] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.324330] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.324699] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.325057] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.325426] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.325817] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.326172] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.326531] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.326897] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.327262] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.327650] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.328056] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.328425] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.328787] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.329180] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.329552] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.329937] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.330300] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.330661] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.331021] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.331408] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.331797] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.332164] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.332556] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.332953] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.333319] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.333709] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.334066] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.334425] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.334808] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.335163] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.335545] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.335925] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.336289] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.336653] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.337018] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.337374] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.337731] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.338101] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.338464] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.338814] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.339168] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.339548] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.339897] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.340260] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.340647] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.341001] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.341381] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.341747] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.342110] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.342482] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.342864] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.343217] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.343577] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.343937] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.344293] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.344652] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.345012] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.345368] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.345717] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.346107] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.346462] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.346808] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.347159] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.347538] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.347885] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.348275] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.348654] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.349003] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.349351] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.349696] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.350072] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.350422] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.350766] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.351115] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.351490] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.351863] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.352232] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.352591] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.352947] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.353297] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.353672] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.354016] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.354371] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.354717] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.355091] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.355441] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.355815] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.356179] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.356544] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.356895] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.357254] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.357614] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.357990] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.358338] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.358698] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.359046] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.359395] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.359760] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.360118] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.360514] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.360877] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.361258] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.361610] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.361961] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.362316] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.362681] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.363036] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.363396] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.363750] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.364114] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.364499] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.364854] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.365209] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.365563] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.365918] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.366295] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.366668] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.367023] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.367378] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.367732] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.368136] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.368547] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.368937] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.369295] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.369684] rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process
> [   26.518068] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at           (null)
> [   26.518556] IP: [<          (null)>]           (null)
> [   26.518993] PGD af929067 PUD aff44067 PMD 0
> [   26.519470] Oops: 0010 [#1] SMP
> [   26.519965] Modules linked in: arc4 rtl8192se rtl_pci rtlwifi mac80211 snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_hda_codec_conexant snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_intel snd_hda_controller snd_hda_codec uvcvideo cfg80211 snd_hwdep snd_pcm iTCO_wdt iTCO_vendor_support coretemp videobuf2_core v4l2_common videodev btusb snd_seq snd_timer snd_seq_device microcode snd bluetooth lpc_ich mfd_core serio_raw i2c_i801 videobuf2_vmalloc videobuf2_memops joydev toshiba_acpi toshiba_haps toshiba_bluetooth sparse_keymap battery soundcore rfkill wmi ac acpi_cpufreq sg autofs4 i915 drm_kms_helper drm i2c_algo_bit thermal video processor thermal_sys button scsi_dh_rdac scsi_dh_alua scsi_dh_emc scsi_dh_hp_sw scsi_dh netconsole atl1c
> [   26.520182] CPU: 1 PID: 139 Comm: kworker/1:2 Tainted: G        W      3.18.0-master #52
> [   26.520182] Hardware name: TOSHIBA ��������������������������������/��������������������������������, BIOS V1.70    09/29/2009
> [   26.520182] Workqueue: rtl92s_pci rtl_watchdog_wq_callback [rtlwifi]
> [   26.520182] task: ffff8801361d6850 ti: ffff8801363a8000 task.ti: ffff8801363a8000
> [   26.528483] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
> [   26.528502] RIP: 0010:[<0000000000000000>]  [<          (null)>]           (null)
> [   26.528502] RSP: 0018:ffff8801363abd80  EFLAGS: 00010293
> [   26.528502] RAX: ffffffffa045e3c0 RBX: ffff8800afe619c0 RCX: 0000000000000000
> [   26.528502] RDX: 0000000000000001 RSI: 000000000000005d RDI: ffff8800afe60620
> [   26.528502] RBP: ffff8801363abdf8 R08: ffffffff81658a00 R09: ffffc90022306aa0
> [   26.528502] R10: 00000000000007c1 R11: 0000000000aaaaaa R12: ffff8800afe60620
> [   26.528502] R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
> [   26.528502] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88013fd00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
> [   26.528502] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 000000008005003b
> [   26.528502] CR2: 0000000000000000 CR3: 00000000af116000 CR4: 00000000000407e0
> [   26.528502] Stack:
> [   26.528502]  ffffffffa052a51e ffff880037c58800 0000000000000002 ffff880136196400
> [   26.528502]  0000000037c58a10 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
> [   26.528502]  0000000000000000 ffff8801363abde8 ffff8800afe61be0 ffff8800365f9dc0
> [   26.528502] Call Trace:
> [   26.528502]  [<ffffffffa052a51e>] ? rtl_watchdog_wq_callback+0xfe/0x420 [rtlwifi]
> [   26.528502]  [<ffffffff8106270d>] process_one_work+0x14d/0x3d0
> [   26.528502]  [<ffffffff81062ab1>] worker_thread+0x121/0x480
> [   26.528502]  [<ffffffff81062990>] ? process_one_work+0x3d0/0x3d0
> [   26.528502]  [<ffffffff81067319>] kthread+0xc9/0xe0
> [   26.528502]  [<ffffffff81067250>] ? kthread_create_on_node+0x180/0x180
> [   26.528502]  [<ffffffff8158e26c>] ret_from_fork+0x7c/0xb0
> [   26.528502]  [<ffffffff81067250>] ? kthread_create_on_node+0x180/0x180
> [   26.528502] Code:  Bad RIP value.
> [   26.528502] RIP  [<          (null)>]           (null)
> [   26.528502]  RSP <ffff8801363abd80>
> [   26.528502] CR2: 0000000000000000
> [   26.528502] ---[ end trace 637e034763f6c495 ]---
> [   26.582384] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at ffffffffffffffd8
> [   26.584012] IP: [<ffffffff810678f1>] kthread_data+0x11/0x20
> [   26.584012] PGD 1a16067 PUD 1a18067 PMD 0
> [   26.584012] Oops: 0000 [#2] SMP
> [   26.584012] Modules linked in: arc4 rtl8192se rtl_pci rtlwifi mac80211 snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_hda_codec_conexant snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_intel snd_hda_controller snd_hda_codec uvcvideo cfg80211 snd_hwdep snd_pcm iTCO_wdt iTCO_vendor_support coretemp videobuf2_core v4l2_common videodev btusb snd_seq snd_timer snd_seq_device microcode snd bluetooth lpc_ich mfd_core serio_raw i2c_i801 videobuf2_vmalloc videobuf2_memops joydev toshiba_acpi toshiba_haps toshiba_bluetooth sparse_keymap battery soundcore rfkill wmi ac acpi_cpufreq sg autofs4 i915 drm_kms_helper drm i2c_algo_bit thermal video processor thermal_sys button scsi_dh_rdac scsi_dh_alua scsi_dh_emc scsi_dh_hp_sw scsi_dh netconsole atl1c
> [   26.584012] CPU: 1 PID: 139 Comm: kworker/1:2 Tainted: G      D W      3.18.0-master #52
> [   26.584012] Hardware name: TOSHIBA ��������������������������������/��������������������������������, BIOS V1.70    09/29/2009
> [   26.584012] task: ffff8801361d6850 ti: ffff8801363a8000 task.ti: ffff8801363a8000
> [   26.584012] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff810678f1>]  [<ffffffff810678f1>] kthread_data+0x11/0x20
> [   26.584012] RSP: 0018:ffff8801363ab990  EFLAGS: 00010092
> [   26.584012] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000001 RCX: 0000000178adfd47
> [   26.584012] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000001 RDI: ffff8801361d6850
> [   26.584012] RBP: ffff8801363ab9a8 R08: 0000000000007a17 R09: 00000000000003ff
> [   26.584012] R10: 0000000000003c7e R11: 0000000000005b4b R12: ffff88013fd12b00
> [   26.584012] R13: 0000000000000001 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: ffff8801361d6850
> [   26.584012] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88013fd00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
> [   26.584012] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 000000008005003b
> [   26.584012] CR2: 0000000000000028 CR3: 0000000136b17000 CR4: 00000000000407e0
> [   26.584012] Stack:
> [   26.584012]  ffffffff81063145 ffff8801363ab9a8 ffff8801361d6850 ffff8801363aba18
> [   26.584012]  ffffffff8158a1ae ffff8801361d6850 0000000000012b00 ffff8801363abfd8
> [   26.584012]  0000000000012b00 ffff8801363aba08 ffff8801361d6850 ffff8801361d6850
> [   26.584012] Call Trace:
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff81063145>] ? wq_worker_sleeping+0x15/0xa0
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8158a1ae>] __schedule+0x53e/0x810
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8158a4a9>] schedule+0x29/0x70
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8104dfa2>] do_exit+0x6a2/0x9e0
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8100645e>] oops_end+0x8e/0xd0
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff815829aa>] no_context+0x248/0x298
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff81582a67>] __bad_area_nosemaphore+0x6d/0x1c6
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff81582bd3>] bad_area_nosemaphore+0x13/0x15
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8103d67c>] __do_page_fault+0x9c/0x530
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8103db1c>] do_page_fault+0xc/0x10
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8158fe22>] page_fault+0x22/0x30
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffffa052a51e>] ? rtl_watchdog_wq_callback+0xfe/0x420 [rtlwifi]
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8106270d>] process_one_work+0x14d/0x3d0
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff81062ab1>] worker_thread+0x121/0x480
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff81062990>] ? process_one_work+0x3d0/0x3d0
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff81067319>] kthread+0xc9/0xe0
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff81067250>] ? kthread_create_on_node+0x180/0x180
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff8158e26c>] ret_from_fork+0x7c/0xb0
> [   26.584012]  [<ffffffff81067250>] ? kthread_create_on_node+0x180/0x180
> [   26.584012] Code: 48 89 e5 5d 48 8b 40 c8 48 c1 e8 02 83 e0 01 c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 66 66 66 66 90 48 8b 87 60 04 00 00 55 48 89 e5 5d <48> 8b 40 d8 c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 66 66 66 66 90 55
> [   26.584012] RIP  [<ffffffff810678f1>] kthread_data+0x11/0x20
> [   26.584012]  RSP <ffff8801363ab990>
> [   26.584012] CR2: ffffffffffffffd8
> [   26.584012] ---[ end trace 637e034763f6c496 ]---
> [   26.584012] Fixing recursive fault but reboot is needed!
> [   26.584012] Kernel panic - not syncing: Watchdog detected hard LOCKUP on cpu 1
> [   26.584012] Shutting down cpus with NMI
> [   26.584012] Kernel Offset: 0x0 from 0xffffffff81000000 (relocation range: 0xffffffff80000000-0xffffffff9fffffff)
> [   26.584012] drm_kms_helper: panic occurred, switching back to text console
> [   26.584012] Rebooting in 60 seconds..

I know "rtl8192se:rtl92se_get_desc(): ERR rxdesc :4 not process" messages will 
be fixed by the attached patch. Please send the logs after this is applied.

Larry

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/def.h b/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/def.h
index 83c9867..593646e 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/def.h
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/def.h
@@ -453,6 +453,9 @@
 	 GET_RX_STATUS_DESC_RX_MCS(_pdesc) == DESC92_RATE5_5M ||\
 	 GET_RX_STATUS_DESC_RX_MCS(_pdesc) == DESC92_RATE11M)
 
+#define GET_RX_STATUS_DESC_BUFF_ADDR(__pdesc)			\
+	SHIFT_AND_MASK_LE(__pdesc + 24, 0, 32)
+
 enum rf_optype {
 	RF_OP_BY_SW_3WIRE = 0,
 	RF_OP_BY_FW,
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/trx.c b/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/trx.c
index b358ebc..672fd3b 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/trx.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/trx.c
@@ -640,6 +640,9 @@ u32 rtl92se_get_desc(u8 *desc, bool istx, u8 desc_name)
 		case HW_DESC_RXPKT_LEN:
 			ret = GET_RX_STATUS_DESC_PKT_LEN(desc);
 			break;
+		case HW_DESC_RXBUFF_ADDR:
+			ret = GET_RX_STATUS_DESC_BUFF_ADDR(desc);
+			break;
 		default:
 			RT_ASSERT(false, "ERR rxdesc :%d not process\n",
 				  desc_name);