Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: eth: realtek: atp: checkpatch errors and warnings corrected

From: Roberto Medina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 08:44:54 +0100

On 11/04/2014 11:19 AM, David Laight wrote:
>
> That code (and all the ones below) are gibberish, neither the old or new
> sequences make any sense.
>

Thank you for your feedback I did it again and objdiff doesn't show any 
changes (if I'm not mistaken).

> Almost as though you used the wrong instruction set!
>
> 	David

diff -Nurd 
/home/vov/Git/linux-next/.tmp_objdiff/a641d0e/drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/atp.dis 
/home/vov/Git/linux-next/.tmp_objdiff/5f19b70/drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/atp.dis
--- 
/home/vov/Git/linux-next/.tmp_objdiff/a641d0e/drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/atp.dis 
2014-11-05 08:38:49.244100507 +0100
+++ 
/home/vov/Git/linux-next/.tmp_objdiff/5f19b70/drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/atp.dis 
2014-11-05 08:39:14.654101606 +0100
@@ -1357,7 +1357,7 @@

  Disassembly of section .bss:

-00000000 <num_tx_since_rx.36127>:
+00000000 <num_tx_since_rx.36172>:
  :	00 00                	add    %al,(%eax)
  	...

Thanks,

Roberto