Subject: Re: [PATCH V3 2/3] can: m_can: update to support CAN FD features

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 15:31:21 +0100

On 11/05/2014 02:16 PM, Dong Aisheng wrote:
> Bosch M_CAN is CAN FD capable device. This patch implements the CAN
> FD features include up to 64 bytes payload and bitrate switch function.
> 1) Change the Rx FIFO and Tx Buffer to 64 bytes for support CAN FD
>    up to 64 bytes payload. It's backward compatible with old 8 bytes
>    normal CAN frame.
> 2) Allocate can frame or canfd frame based on EDL bit
> 3) Bitrate Switch function is disabled by default and will be enabled
>    according to CANFD_BRS bit in cf->flags.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Dong Aisheng <[email-masked]>

I'm waiting on Oliver's Ack on this patch, then I'll apply 1+2.

regards,
Marc
-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |