Subject: Re: [PATCH][net-next] net: avoid to call skb_queue_len again

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 19:51:29 +0300

Hello.

On 12/08/2014 06:10 PM, Eric Dumazet wrote:

>>      I expect you to also refine the description, so that it's meaningful,
>> unlike now.

> It seems obvious to me Li is not a native English speaker.

    Me neither. :-)
    However, the good command of English language was a requirement when I was 
first hired to do the Linux development.

> I understood
> the patch very well, and the changelog seemed fine to me.

    Oh, if you say so...

> What about you provide this description instead, since you seem to care
> very much ?

    I mostly care for others; I don't suppose much people except you are able 
to understand the current variant. And I now have neither enough time nor 
enough understanding to write a proper description for this patch. I can only 
suggest that you refine the description for others if you can understand it so 
well.

> Thanks !

    Not at all.

WBR, Sergei