Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] net-PPP: Deletion of a few unnecessary checks

From: SF Markus Elfring <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 07:17:53 +0100

> I'd like to honestly ask why you are being so difficult?

There are several factors which contribute to your perception of
difficulty here.

1. I try to extract from every feedback the information about the amount
of acceptance or rejection for a specific update suggestion.
   A terse feedback (like yours for this issue) makes it occasionally
harder to see the next useful steps. So another constructive discussion
is evolving around the clarification of some implementation details.

2. I prefer also different communication styles at some points.

3. I reached a point where the desired software updates were not
immediately obvious for me while other contributors might have achieved
a better understanding for the affected issues already.

4. I am on the way at the moment to get my Linux software development
system running again.
  
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/503327-System-startup-does-not-continue-after-hard-disk-detection

> Everyone gets their code reviewed, everyone has to modify their
> changes to adhere to the subsystem maintainer's wishes.

That is fine as usual.

> You are not being treated specially, and quite frankly nobody
> is asking anything unreasonable of you.

That is also true as the software development process will be continued.

Regards,
Markus