Subject: Re: Stable fixes for batman-adv

From: Antonio Quartulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 10:39:13 +0100

Hi Sven,

On 20/12/14 13:48, Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> it seems that patches aren't forwarded anymore (since August?) from batman-adv
> to the netdev mailing list. Please correct me if I am wrong.
> 

Thank you very much for sending these patches to stable. Unfortunately
in the last months I've been really busy with work and my focus has been
shifted a bit away ... I should be able to get back in sync after these
Christmas and New Year holidays.

David, please merge these fixes and queue them for stable even if this
is not the standard pull request we usually do.

Thank you all again for your work.

Regards,

-- 
Antonio Quartulli