Subject: Re: IPsec workshop at netdev01?

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 06:15:31 -0500

On 01/06/15 05:19, Steffen Klassert wrote:
> Is there any interest in doing an IPsec workshop at netdev01?
>

> This mail is to probe if we can gather enough discussion topics to run
> such a workshop. So if someone is interested to attend and/or has a
> related discussion topic, please let me know.
>

For the record I would attend if you had it.
Additional topic that maybe of interest is:
on hardware offload of crypto as well as keying(RSA etc).
I know we have some stuff in place - but a lot of these new
devices are going on tangents doing their own thing. So perhaps
some guidance would help. That specific topic maybe overlapping
with the BOF Shrijeet is organizing - but there we are still
talking about L2/3 and ACLs and an ipsec discussion could
be, at the moment, off topic.

cheers,
jamal