Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 0/7] can: kvaser_usb: Leaf bugfixes and USBCan-II support

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:55:31 +0100

On 01/26/2015 06:17 AM, Ahmed S. Darwish wrote:
> Hi!
> 
> This is an updated patch series for the Kvaser CAN/USB devices:
> 
> 1- Extra patches are now added to the series. Most importantly
> patch #1 which fixes a critical `sleep in atomic context' bug
> in the current upstream driver. Patch #2 fixes a corruption in
> the kernel logs, also affecting current upstream driver. Patch
> #4 was originally USBCan-II only, but since it's a generic fix,
> it's now retrofitted to the Leaf-only upstream driver first.
> 
> 2- The series has been re-organized so that patches #1 -> #4
> inclusive can go to linux-can/origin, while the rest can move
> to -next.

Applied 1-4 to can/master, I'm adding stable on Cc before sending a
pull-request to David.

Thanks,
Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |