Subject: Re: [PATCH net 1/2] caif: remove wrong dev_net_set() call

From: Nicolas Dichtel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:34:40 +0100

Le 26/01/2015 22:28, Nicolas Dichtel a écrit :
> src_net points to the netns where the netlink message has been received. This
> netns may be different from the netns where the interface is created (because
> the user may add IFLA_NET_NS_[PID|FD]). In this case, src_net is the link netns.
>
> It seems wrong to override the netns in the newlink() handler because if it
> was not already src_net, it means that the user explicitly asks to create the
> netdevice in another netns.
>
> CC: Sjur Brændeland <[email-masked]>
> CC: Dmitry Tarnyagin <[email-masked]>

I got a "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" for Dmitry Tarnyagin (I took 
the email address from the MAINTAINERS file):

   Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

        [email-masked]

   Technical details of permanent failure:
   Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
   the recipient domain lockless.no by mail.lockless.no. [46.29.221.38].

   The error that the other server returned was:
   550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
   unknown in virtual mailbox table

Any suggestions?