Subject: pull-request: can-next 2015-28-01

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:58:42 +0100

Hello David,

this is a pull request of 12 patches for net-next/master.

There are 3 patches by Ahmed S. Darwish, which update the kvaser_usb
driver and add support for the USBcan-II based adapters. Stéphane
Grosjean contributes 7 patches for the peak_usb driver, which add
support for the CANFD USB adapters. I contribute 2 patches which clean
up the peak_usb driver structure a bit.

Marc

---

The following changes since commit ff660f75be36e6db75d45dc742a4a468c5a9c20d:

  Merge branch 'stmmac-pci' (2015-01-27 21:08:13 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-3.20-20150128

for you to fetch changes up to 0a25e1f4f18566b750ebd3ae995af64e23111e63:

  can: peak_usb: add support for PEAK new CANFD USB adapters (2015-01-28 14:47:06 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-3.20-20150128

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ahmed S. Darwish (3):
      can: kvaser_usb: Update interface state before exiting on OOM
      can: kvaser_usb: Consolidate and unify state change handling
      can: kvaser_usb: Add support for the USBcan-II family

Marc Kleine-Budde (2):
      can: peak_usb: use ARRAY_SIZE instead of NULL termination for peak_usb_adapters_list
      can: peak_usb: constify struct peak_usb_adapter

Stephane Grosjean (7):
      can: peak_usb: export ctrlmode_supported to adapter specific definition
      can: peak_usb: add adapter BEC callback definition
      can: peak_usb: upgrade core to data bittiming specs
      can: peak_usb: upgrade core to new struct canfd_frame
      can: peak_usb: export pcan_usb_pro functions
      can: peak_usb: add peak_usb_netif_rx() new function
      can: peak_usb: add support for PEAK new CANFD USB adapters

 drivers/net/can/usb/Kconfig                  |   22 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/kvaser_usb.c             |  722 ++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/Makefile        |    2 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_ucan.h     |  222 ++++++
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb.c      |    3 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_core.c |   83 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_core.h |   26 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_fd.c   | 1095 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_pro.c  |   19 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_pro.h  |   13 +
 10 files changed, 1981 insertions(+), 226 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_ucan.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_fd.c

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |