Subject: NetDev 0.1 BoF on TCP Stack Instrumentation

From: rapier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:47:52 -0500

For those attending the NetDev 0.1 conference in Ottawa this February 
I'll be leading a BoF on TCP stack instrumentation. There is a growing 
understanding of the need for better stack transparency in order to 
diagnose, monitor, and tune TCP flows. This BoF hopes to bring together 
stakeholders and interested parties to determine what instruments 
provide the most value in different use cases, methods for instrument 
implementation, data access methods, and the like.

This BoF is scheduled for two hours in a round table format. I encourage 
any interested party to attend and join in this discussion. I'm looking 
for people and groups currently exploring and invested in this topic to 
help focus the discussion and present their view points. As of this 
moment the agenda for the BoF is flexible. If you'd like to be on the 
agenda and/or make a brief presentation please contact me directly.

Thank you for your interest,

Chris Rapier
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
Web10G Project