Subject: NetDev 0.1 Preliminary schedule posted

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:07:33 -0500

Fellow netheads:

Yours truly posting on behalf of rgb.

The preliminary schedule was published late yesterday.
https://www.netdev01.org/schedule

We wanted to get something out quickly while we make it pretty
afterwards. There will be some minor changes later on.
Talks are all on Mon/Tuesday and Tutorials/BoFs/Workshops are
Sat/Sunday.

There will be a click-able version of the schedule later, for now
please correlate the schedule against the sessions at:
https://www.netdev01.org/sessions

We appologize for the inconvinience (all volunteers are hard at
work to make this a fantastic conference for you).

If you have been waiting for the schedule to register, now is the
time:
https://onlineregistrations.ca/netdev01/

Hotel update:
------------
The hotel has agreed, on a best effort basis to extend the
netdev01 rate of $159.00 or $179.00 (depending on the type of room
required).  Please dont procastinate and book now.  We are competing
against a few tourist activities for hotel rooms going on around the
area at the same time (example:
http://www.ottawafestivals.ca/events/winterlude-2/).

Avoid disappointment and do your reservations at:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1412035802&key=1AC9C1F8

If you dont succeed getting the reservation, send us email at
info at netdev01.org; we will try to bat for you but we cant guarantee
results. We are also putting effort into talking to other local hotels.

Sponsors:
=========
NetDev 0.1 would like to gratefully acknowledge all our sponsors:
https://netdev01.org/sponsors
CENGN                   http://www.cengn.ca/
Google                  https://www.google.ca
Qualcomm                https://www.qualcomm.com/
Verizon                 http://www.verizon.com/
Cumulus Networks        http://cumulusnetworks.com/
Mojatatu Networks       https://mojatatu.com/

Important Dates:
==========================
December 2, 2014        Call for Papers opens
December 10, 2014       Registration opens
January 23, 2015        Hotel discount rates deadline
January 24, 2015        Call for sessions deadline
February 12, 2015       On-line registration closes
February 14-17, 2015    Conference days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE Technical Conference on Linux Networking, February 14-17, 2015, 
Ottawa, Canada
https://netdev01.org/

Contact:                        info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Main site:                      https://www.netdev01.org/
Announcement:                   https://www.netdev01.org/announce
CFP:                            https://www.netdev01.org/cfp
Travel/hotel/weather/clothing:  https://www.netdev01.org/travel
RSS feed:                       https://netdev01.org/atom
Follow us on Twitter: @netdev01 https://twitter.com/netdev01

cheers,
jamal (on behalf of Richard Guy Briggs)