Subject: [PATCH net] sunvnet: set queue mapping when doing packet copies

From: David L Stevens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:29:45 -0500

This patch fixes a bug where vnet_skb_shape() didn't set the already-selected
queue mapping when a packet copy was required. This results in using the
wrong queue index for stops/starts, hung tx queues and watchdog timeouts
under heavy load.

Signed-off-by: David L Stevens <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Sowmini Varadhan <[email-masked]>

--
I'm resubmitting this in its original form. Since skb_segment() doesn't do
TCP flow control either, due to an incorrect destructor check, and those
issues raised by Eric are a matter of fairness, while this missing queue_mapping
assignment results in crashes, I'd like to get this piece fixed separately.

---
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c
index 2b719cc..2b10b85 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c
@@ -1123,6 +1123,7 @@ static inline struct sk_buff *vnet_skb_shape(struct sk_buff *skb, int ncookies)
 			skb_shinfo(nskb)->gso_size = skb_shinfo(skb)->gso_size;
 			skb_shinfo(nskb)->gso_type = skb_shinfo(skb)->gso_type;
 		}
+		nskb->queue_mapping = skb->queue_mapping;
 		dev_kfree_skb(skb);
 		skb = nskb;
 	}
-- 
1.7.1