Subject: pull-request: can-next 2015-02-04

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 14:09:29 +0100

Hello David,

this is a pull request of 2 patches for net-next/master.

Nicholas Mc Guire contributes a patch for the janz-ican3 driver to fix
a mismatch in an assignment. Ahmed S. Darwish contributes a patch for
the kvaser_usb driver, to make the driver more robust during the
bus-off handling.

Marc

---

The following changes since commit 7e8acbb69ee2b855288afc61e3794a30e3582977:

  Merge branch 'netlabel-next' (2015-02-03 16:22:20 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-3.20-20150204

for you to fetch changes up to a9ca6e13d66042b3ac18d1352b88b7cd0da8fc21:

  can: kvaser_usb: Ignore spurious error events after a busoff (2015-02-04 14:07:03 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-3.20-20150204

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ahmed S. Darwish (1):
      can: kvaser_usb: Ignore spurious error events after a busoff

Nicholas Mc Guire (1):
      can: janz-ican3: fix type mismatch in assignment

 drivers/net/can/janz-ican3.c     |  6 ++----
 drivers/net/can/usb/kvaser_usb.c | 19 ++++++++++---------
 2 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |