Subject: Re: repository for switch hardware info

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 08:03:26 -0500

The most prominent switch sdk (90% of the market?) is from
broadcom and is not publicly available:
http://www.broadcom.com/products/Switching/Software/FASTPATH

Ccing a couple of people i know were in a past life or are in a current 
life involved in ICOS so they can comment if there is a better
reference.

cheers,
jamal

On 02/22/15 16:03, David Miller wrote:
>
> There are various vendor switch SDKs (some opensource, some not),
> vendor switch hardware specification documents, etc. scattered all
> over the place.
>
> I was about to start doing my own research trying to find all of this
> crap, but what a complete waste of time that's going to be if other
> developers embark upon the same task starting from scratch just as I
> would.
>
> Therefore I'd like people to reply to this email if they know of the
> location of such resources.  Just give me the URL and I'll maintain
> it all on a public web page somewhere anyone can refer to or send me
> updates for.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netdev" in
> the body of a message to [email-masked]
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
>