Subject: Re: Linux XIA - merge proposal

From: Michel Machado <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:26:46 -0400

On 03/10/2015 01:01 PM, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
>  From my point of view (far outside the networking world and completely
> incompetent to judge the merits of XIA), this email seems like a
> reasonable starting point for a discussion, and I'm disappointed that
> it got shut down so fast.  It might not be in *exactly* the form
> people are looking for, but hey, it's an introductory email, and
> Michel seems open to constructive feedback.

    Thank you for the support, Bjorn.

    I've brainstormed with friends questions that could address the 
concerns that haven't been voiced in this thread, and I answered those 
questions in our FAQ page:

    https://github.com/AltraMayor/XIA-for-Linux/wiki/FAQ

    While I would like to have Linux XIA merged, I also don't want to 
become importunate. So, if nobody else shows interest in this thread, 
I'm going to leave it to rest.

[ ]'s
Michel Machado