Subject: Re: according net pull-request - was Re: [PATCH v4 1/3] can: kvaser_usb: Fix tx queue start/stop race conditions

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:15:20 +0100

On 03/14/2015 03:02 PM, Oliver Hartkopp wrote:
> Hi Marc,
> 
> On 03/14/2015 02:41 PM, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
>> Applied to can. This will go into David's net tree and finally into
>> net-next. Then I'll apply patches 2+3. Nag me, if I forget about them ;)
> 
> Stephane sent an oot-driver to me for the new CAN FD USB adapter driver.
> I splitted up this driver into three patches for a review from Stephane.
> 
> I would suggest to wait until Tuesday so that we can add these three patches.

You mean for the pull request? I'll be quite busy until Thursday, for
#reasons, maybe the whole coming week. So I'll send this pull request
and make another one after Stephane's review and of next week.

> I tested the patches and they work as expected. But Stephane should take a
> final look at them.
> 
> Would it make sense to post the splitted patches on linux-can right now?

Sure - Fire at will.

Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |