Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 00/16] sfc: Get/Set MAC address and ndo_[set/get]_vf_* entrypoint functions

From: Shradha Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 11:04:15 +0100

*** BLURB HERE ***

Daniel Pieczko (1):
  sfc: Enable a VF to get its own MAC address

Edward Cree (2):
  sfc: protect filter table against use-after-free
  sfc: add ndo_set_vf_link_state() function for EF10

Jon Cooper (2):
  sfc: Initialise MCDI buffers to 0 on declaration.
  sfc: Change entity reset on MC reboot to a new datapath-only reset.

Shradha Shah (11):
  sfc: Add permissions to MCDI commands
  sfc: change definition of MC_CMD_VADAPTOR_ALLOC
  sfc: MC_CMD_SET_MAC can only be called by the link control Function
  sfc: Store vf_index in nic_data for Ef10.
  sfc: save old MAC address in case sriov_mac_address_changed fails
  sfc: Store the efx_nic struct of the current VF in the VF data struct
  sfc: add ndo_set_vf_mac() function for EF10
  sfc: Add ndo_get_vf_config() function for EF10
  sfc: add ndo_set_vf_vlan() function for EF10
  sfc: Implement dummy disable of VF spoof check for EF10
  sfc: set the MAC address using MC_CMD_VADAPTOR_SET_MAC

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef10.c        | 279 ++++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef10_sriov.c  | 320 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef10_sriov.h  |  36 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx.c         |  65 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx.h         |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/enum.h        |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ethtool.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.c        |  12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.h        |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi_pcol.h   | 381 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi_port.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/net_driver.h  |  11 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/nic.h         |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ptp.c         |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/siena.c       |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/siena_sriov.c |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/siena_sriov.h |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/sriov.c       |  12 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/sriov.h       |   2 +
 19 files changed, 1055 insertions(+), 98 deletions(-)