Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2] ipv6: fix multipath route replace error recovery

From: Nicolas Dichtel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 14:03:12 +0200

+ Michal Kubecek

Le 06/09/2015 22:46, roopa a écrit :
> On 9/4/15, 1:12 AM, Nicolas Dichtel wrote:
>> Le 03/09/2015 01:44, Roopa Prabhu a écrit :
[snip]
>>> Fixes: 4a287eba2de3 ("IPv6 routing, NLM_F_* flag support: REPLACE and EXCL
>>> flags support, warn about missing CREATE flag")
>> ECMP was added one year after this patch. The right tag is:
>> Fixes: 51ebd3181572 ("ipv6: add support of equal cost multipath (ECMP)")
> I went back and looked again. It is a recent one 27596472473a ("ipv6: fix ECMP
> route replacement").
The bug you're trying to fix has been introduced by the commit 51ebd3181572
("ipv6: add support of equal cost multipath (ECMP)").
Commit 27596472473a ("ipv6: fix ECMP route replacement") didn't try to fix this
problem.

Note that the first patch you submitted to fix this pb (cf
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/362296/) was in June 2014, ie one year before
the commit 27596472473a.

Regards,
Nicolas